Retreat and Recharge
The Maryland Bon Secours Retreat and Conference Center is a unique and beautiful place to host your next spiritual retreat or enjoy a personal respite from the cares of daily life. A private retreat reservation is made on your own and doesn’t include any formal program or direction. You can check on availability for a private retreat by contacting our Welcome Center at 410-442-3120.
The Center also offers a variety of experiences to help you reflect, relax and refocus. The following options provide more structure to your retreat:
- Learn from one of our featured speakers on our scheduled retreats. View our upcoming retreats.
- Join us for our monthly days of prayer.
- Meet with a spiritual director. Sr. Bernadette Claps, CBS, and other spiritual directors who are available by appointment. Call 410-442-3120.
- Enjoy a concert at our Center.
Our guest rooms provide you with a private place to rest, reflect, journal, pray or just enjoy some peaceful sleep.
- All rooms have full-sized beds, private baths and linen and towel service
- Single and double occupancy available
- Each room has free Wi-Fi access
- A small number of handicapped accessible rooms are available
Stroll our 300-acre grounds and take in the natural beauty. Or visit areas specially designed to help you make the most of your spiritual retreat experience. No other Maryland retreat location is lovelier!
- Peace Garden
- Reflecting pond with footbridge
An array of amenities
- Hospitality and Dining Services
- Fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Library and Oratory