When God Writes A Man’s Story
Every man’s life tells a story. Is your life telling the story you were born to live? Get unstuck from languishing and begin knowing, aligning and mastering your true story for His glory.
– Trade restlessness for spiritual and emotional rest
– Discover freedom through surrender to God
– Take ownership of your challenges and strengths
– Experience the joy of serving others and leaving them better off
– Begin to build and deepen relationships with your spouse and friends
– Become intentional about self-care and burn on and not out
Guided by Dr. Johnny Parker. Please wear comfortable clothing. Bring a Bible and journal. The retreat will begin promptly at 9:30am. Breakfast pastries will be available and lunch is also included.
Dr. Johnny Parker is an author, executive coach and relationship architect. He is the former life coach of the Washington Redskins and he helps professional athletes, CEOs and high-impact people experience authentic success by viewing their life as a story. His “Turn the Page” system has enabled hundreds of men and women to get unstuck and move toward the life they’ve always wanted. His work has been featured on CNN, BET, NBC News and Viewpoint. Dr. Parker has a Masters degree in Counseling Psychology and a Doctorate in Strategic Leadership from Regent University. He oversees the counseling and men’s ministry areas at First Baptist Church of Glenarden and he is an associate professor at Johns Hopkins University. He is author of “Exceptional Living” and “Renovating Your Marriage”.