Please note that we cannot currently accept private retreat reservations, due to COVID-19 restrictions. Registered guests of our sponsored retreats and conference groups are the only admitted guests admitted into the Center at this time. Thank you for your patience.
The Bon Secours Retreat and Conference Center in Maryland offers a unique and beautiful place for your personal spiritual retreat or simply a respite to get away from the cares of daily life. A private retreat reservation is made on your own and doesn’t include any structured programming or direction. During your stay, you may choose to:
- Attend daily Mass (please verify the schedule for your reservation dates).
- Enjoy the quiet of our facility by visiting the Chapel, reading in the lending library or browsing in the Bookstore.
- Reflect outdoors at our Labyrinth, Peace Garden or Reflecting Pond. Enjoy the swimming pool during summer months.
- Make a spiritual direction appointment. Sr. Bernadette Claps, CBS, is often available at our Center and you can make an appointment by calling 410-442-3120. Other spiritual directors also schedule appointments at our Center. To learn more about spiritual direction, please click here.
- Schedule a massage. Our Center can offer a list of massage therapist and their contact information. You will need to schedule an appointment with the massage therapist directly.
Private retreat reservations are also convenient for those who are attending one of our organized retreats, events or a conference, but wish to arrive early or stay late at our Center.
Please check our availability calendar. This calendar is not updated daily and is meant only as a guide when selecting your reservation dates. Please note that our availability can change daily. This calendar is also for private retreat availability only and should not be referenced for group reservations. Please click here to learn more about bringing your group to the Center.
To make your private retreat reservation, please contact our Welcome Center at 410-442-3120. Rate information can also be obtained by calling the Welcome Center.