Our Center is committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their time with us. You will be welcomed by staff who have been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and the sensitivity of the current circumstance which we are in.
Our team has diligently implemented safety precautions recommended by the CDC and in accordance with state, county and Archdiocese of Baltimore guidelines. Staff members reporting for work are symptom free. If they know that they have been exposed to COVID-19, they have quarantined at home for the proper time before reporting to work.
When you arrive:
- We expect that all guests entering our Center are healthy. If you have a fever, cough, respiratory illness, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell or think you have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please postpone your visit until you have been symptom free for 14 days.
- Face masks must be worn to enter the building and at all times throughout our Center.
- No-contact temperature checks will be administered by our staff upon entrance to the building and guests will be required to sign a wellness document.
- At this time, entrance to our Center is limited to the main front doors only. However, you may leave the building using any exit door within the Center.
During your stay:
- Cleanliness: Our Housekeeping Staff has been trained with new protocols and will deep clean all areas of the Center regularly, using updated disinfecting standards and sanitizing supplies as recommended by the CDC. Hi-touch points and restrooms will be cleaned several times each day. Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- At this time, the 3rd floor is not open to guests to ensure the safety of our retired sisters who reside on the west wing of that floor.
- Outdoors: please maintain social distancing guidelines. Although it is not necessary to wear a mask when you’re outdoors, if you come into contact with someone please put your mask on to converse. Also, it is mandatory that you put your mask on before you enter the building.
- Indoors: It is required that you wear your mask when you are in all common areas and meeting rooms. Please maintain social distance from other guests and our staff as well.
- Dining: You will need to wear your mask to get your food and while moving around the dining room. Our dining services staff, who are taking extra safety and cleanliness measures, will serve your food from the buffet area. Dining spaces will be marked that adhere to social distancing and when you have finished your meal, you will leave your dishes on the table so that our staff can clean properly.
- Guests who refuse to comply with our standards will be asked to leave. This is to ensure the safety of everyone and we hope to never have to ask to do this.
We are taking this situation very seriously, knowing the anxiety it creates and the impact it may have on you. We ask for your patience and understanding as we take steps to protect and prevent the spread of this virus. We thank you for your cooperation in helping us to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Please pray with us:
In this time of trial and testing,
Teach all of us to love one another and be patient and kind.
Help us to bring the peace of your son, Jesus, to our land and to our hearts.
We come to you with confidence,
knowing that you are truly our compassionate Savior and cause for our joy.
Shelter us under the mantle of your protection,
keep us in the embrace of your arms, and help us to always know Your love.