Your health is our utmost priority and concern. Our team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and staff by providing a comfortable and safe environment for everyone who visits. We have successfully advanced our standard best practices since reopening in July 2020 and continue to make sure that our team takes extra precautions in order to deliver a fulfilling and enjoyable experience during your visit.
Our team has diligently implemented safety precautions, based on recommendations by the CDC and in accordance with state, county and Archdiocese of Baltimore guidelines.
If you have specific questions or concerns that are not addressed in the materials provided, please email info@nullRCCBonSecours.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
To ensure the safety of everyone, it will take the cooperation of everyone. We kindly ask that you support our safety standards by doing the following during your visit.
- We expect that all guests entering our Center are healthy. If you have a fever, cough, respiratory illness, shortness of breath or think you have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please postpone your visit until you have been symptom free for 14 days.
- Check-in: Prior to checking in, guests will need to fill out a short 3-question health assessment.
- Travel: CDC guidelines remain in place for travel on cruise ships and international travel (including travel to Canada, Mexico and US Territories). Please quarantine and wait for a negative COVID test as required.
- Indoors: Based on guidelines from the CDC, the state of Maryland and the Archdiocese of Baltimore, we will be reinstating our mask mandate within common areas indoors. This will go into effect on August 15. Please maintain social distance from other guests and our staff at all times.
- Dining: Our dining services staff, who are taking extra safety and cleanliness measures, will serve your food from the buffet area. You may leave your dishes on the table or dispose of waste and place dishes in the designated receptacles. Please maintain 3-foot distance when sitting in the dining rooms.
- Lodging: Our housekeeping staff will clean and sanitize your room upon departure. Although in the past we have been able to enter lodging rooms during your stay to refresh the space, this is not permitted at this time. Please note that there are extra towels available in the cabinets at the end of each hallway if you need them.
- Exposure: Just as contact tracing is being conducted elsewhere, we will also follow protocols to ensure the safety and privacy of all our guests and staff. If a guest develops symptoms during their stay, they will need to follow up with testing. If the need arises to communicate further regarding this issue, all other potentially affected guests and staff members will be notified as promptly as possible.
- Guests who refuse to comply with our standards will be asked to leave. This is to ensure the safety of everyone.
What you can expect:
Staff members reporting for work are symptom free. If they know that they have been exposed to COVID-19, they have quarantined at home for the proper time before reporting to work.
- Our Housekeeping Staff has been trained with thorough safety protocols and will deep clean all areas of the Center regularly, using updated disinfecting standards and sanitizing supplies as recommended by the CDC.
- Every lodging room will have a deep clean when guests check out. Prior to check-in, our housekeeping management will be double checking lodging room cleanliness and will need to approve the room before it is marked as ready.
- Restrooms will be cleaned many times throughout each day. Because of this, it may be necessary to use an alternate restroom during cleanings. Please maintain social distance in the community restrooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
- Seating will be available for everyone to maintain distance when sitting in the dining rooms.
- All food is served by employees from the buffet tables. Staff will wear appropriate personal protection equipment, including gloves for serving.
- We will be following all worship procedures provided by the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- Pews will be marked off so that social distancing can be upheld between visitors.
- Please follow directional instructions for communion.
- The Chapel will be cleaned and sanitized after each service.
Please note that these precautions are subject to change, based on national and state health recommendations.